An informal network of individuals and groups who support EFIOS.
Supporters may participate in a number of activities in support of EFIOS, including:
- organising meetings or gatherings to get together and to share ideas relating to EFIOS. These are likely to be independent, self funded activities.
- participate in dicussions on this e-mail list.
- maintain this or other web sites.
- publish newsletters, again independent and self funded.
- publicise these initiatives.
- provide independent administrative support for EFIOS or the FEN.
- raise money and keep it in independent funds for the support of these activities.
People active in the supporters network may also be EFIOS teachers, members of a FEN group, both or neither. Anyone interested in getting involved can start by joining the e-mail list.